Monday, January 23, 2006

I've just woken up. I tend to sleep a lot at odd hours in the evening like 6ish whenever i don't have to go the gym and my maids always wonder why I sleep at such a time. They haven't told me anything but I'm guessing they must think I'm drunk and I'm sleeping it off.

Well I do have some F1 news now and here it is: Alonso has just bought a new house with his World Champion's salary in the tax haven that is Switzerland. His new place is in some ski resort. I don't remember the name right now. He already has a house in England just minutes away from the Renault factory. Other drivers who have residences in the tax haven include Michael Schumacher, Jarno Trulli, Jacques Villeneuve, and a few others.

The next big news is that Bernie Ecclestone is rumoured to be organizing the 2007 Belgian GP. After it was cancelled from this year's calendar due to lack of adequate development, the F1 supremo has decided to organize the GP from 2007-2012. The Walloon Government, who were responsible for not concentrating on the development of the infrastructure at the track will be required to pay 18 million euros in damages and will have to invest 15 million euros in the circuit.

Honda's new car seems to be running well. The chief test engineer has said that they have been able to establish the limits of all the components and this will help reliability. Also Barrichello is settling in and getting used to the new car and Michelin tyres.

Thats all the F1 news that the Speed Demon has for you right now. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home