Monday, January 16, 2006

Mj read the previous post and called me up to ask whether everything was okay. Now it has kinda settled down, the confilct has. i went to the gym, did 40 minutes of cardio, some light weights and all of a sudden my mind was clear and I was able to put things in perspective. Well now I've put things in their appropriate places and even if they bother me, I won't lose much sleep over them tonight. Maybe they will be stirred tomorrow and maybe they will again cloud my judgement and thinking. But now I know what to do - 40 minutes of cardio and some light weights, thats what.

Told MJ on the phone that I'll be going to college tomorrow, but now I'm not sure....I just feel like sleeping late tomorrow. But then again, I have Yash bringing me something and i know I will look forward to that. Lets see, I'll set the alarm for 5.30 and see whether i feel like waking up or not.

Well if there is one thing I haven't blogged about, its F1 and that is very unlike me. Well Ralf has told Michael to stop whining (that reminds of Pooja). He says that Michael shouldn't leave the team if they fail to provide a competitive car this season. Ralf says that Michael should stay with the team and once again build them into a strong winning package, just like he did when he joined them back in 1996. Ralf says that Michael still has a lot of winning left in him. Among other news...Toyota have officialy launched their new car, the TF106, and they believe that this will give them an advantage. In yesterdays testing session, Alonso topped the timesheets. Alonso worried about Bridgestone's competitive pace. And Schumi has given the V8 the thumbs up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home