Sunday, January 15, 2006

well this is my first entry in the Diary of Speed. This diary will chronicle the events and happenings of my life and will also follow the F1 season as it unfolds. Well as of now F1 is on its winter break and as the teams test here i sit blogging about my life. Well certain interesting things are happening in my life on the personal front and on the work front its hectic because of the number of projects we've been assigned. Being a media student isnt easy. But then again, nothing comes to you easy in life. If you want it u gotta bloody well work for it! Please forgive me if get philosophical but with a person who thinks a lot it happens from time to time. i'm just thinking...should i post a poem?? nah! not right now, maybe tomorrow. For now, i should be going to bed. Its late and i gotta wake up early. Maybe I'll dream about faraway lands...Maybe Middle Earth!! Well lets talk about dreams tomorrow. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home