Monday, January 16, 2006

Just got back from college. Management presentation went off very well and I also submitted my English Literature project hard copy. So on the academic front everything is great. On the personal front though, I've got a conflict raging in my mind. My friend MJ would know how i'm feeling right now, though he is not aware of the storm and confusion in my head. I don't know what to do. When i sit idle or even when I'm taking a walk, I keep thinking about all this shit. And the stuff that is frying my head, its absolutely stupid. I know its not true but then again my irrational side doesn't want to hear the rational. So there it is. It is a conflict between the rational and the irrational. Though thats not all that its about. I guess this thing will truly settle down only once I hit the gym and get some good cardio in. That will definitely make my mind lighter. Stuff just keeps happening to me. There is always a lot on my mind. No one can make out though cause I deal with it in a humourous way. But the day the humour dries up in me....I dunno....maybe I'll buckle under the pressure...or maybe not. Only time will tell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home