Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Here I am blogging again. This blogging thing is really addictive. My alarm rang at the right time but I decided to switch it off and go back to sleep. So I'm not going to college today. I was reading MJ's blogs last night. Man he thinks a lot. Very philosophical and he has more than 1K posts on his blog. Wonder how much time it took him to reach that figure. Well he does blog a lot. MJ's name has featured the most number of times in my posts. Yash and Pooja have also been mentioned, now twice, but MJ has featured in every post, I think, I have put up up so far. Even Michael Schumacher hasn' featured in my posts as much as MJ. Hey MJ, if you read this...this is an achievement!(I read your 1k entry yesterday).

Well here I am at home, having just woken up 20 minutes back and i don't know what to type next. The same nonsense as the above or maybe something sensible. Sensible? Nah! I'll just type whatever my mind thinks of and the keyboard is willing to type.

Well, here I am, the whole day ahead of me waiting to be spent the way I want to spend it. So here I am...a man without a plan. That's how I've always been, regarding decisions in which I have a choice. Obviously I can't be a man without a plan in certain cases...like in college where I have to meet deadlines and sometimes in important matters, where, if I'm indecisive, the repurcussions would be grave. So the man without a plan thing, man what a cliche, as I said, thats how I've always been. I decide on the spur of the moment, at the last minute.

Well, here I am, I seriously should stop using that, all my paragraphs so far begin with that line! Now I really don't know what to type. MJ, in one of his posts, wrote that he tries to live each day in an interesting way so that he can have a lot to blog about. Or something to that effect at least. But I'm not gonna try and live each day in an interesting way cause I already have something interesting going on in my life and when the Formula One season kicks off on March 12, I'll seldom be short of words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol dude, chintz here

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home