Friday, January 20, 2006

Haven't blogged for two days now. I was typing out today's post in the afternoon when the lights went out, kinda like hiranandani, thane, right pooja, if you're reading this. Well I had poured my soul out in the blog in the afternoon but I'm getting bored to do that now. I made a very vague and very long point and if anyone would have read that then you guys would have ended up confused. So I wrote that I would think about it, make it clear and then make my point, cause its kinda philosophical, about the uniqueness of each individual and how different individuals draw different perceptions of work and enjoying oneself. So I'll make it clear and post it.

I've just finished a major bulk of my management project that is due on the 23rd and I had time so I thought I'll blog. I was feeling a bit grumpy in the evening, not in a good mood by a long shot. I was snapping at people and stuff like that. I seriously need a little alone time. The people around me are really great and I love all of them, but my creativity is hindered if I'm having a good time. So I need a little alone time so that I sink into mild depression and think in order to pull myself out. I seriously need to write a poem now but no thoughts come to my mind....I need to express myself...I need to write. Writers often write well because they go through a lot of pain. My best poems have been written when my deeds have often driven me to the vale of tears. But right now, I'm having a good time. I need to feel sad, depressed, if I have to write. So many phrases unmade, words not combined, the possibilities of poetry are like those of music...endless!

Some F1 news now: The Belgian GP is off the calendar for the 2006 season. F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone wanted the organisers to extend the grandstands but they are short of time to do so, so the GP will not be held this season; BMW-Sauber have wrapped up their Valencia test; Button is fastest on day 3 of the Jerez test, no Ferraris were present; Nigel Mansell looks forward to Silverstone comeback. He is currently driving in the Grand Prix Masters series in which retired drivers compete for the Grand Prix Masters crown. The schedule has just been announced and Silverstone is on the calendar. Mansell is looking forward to racing in front of his home crowd; Mclaren's 2006 challenger, the MP4-21, will be unveiled next week. The team has been using an orange liveried car in test sessions and I will be interested to see wether after the loss of their sponsor, West, whether they will use this livery during the season as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger ruhey said...

hey abhi....
well i sort of got ur point...sort of...hehe
i loved the belgian circuit...will be very dissapointed that itz not there this season...
keep bloggin..

4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home