Saturday, February 18, 2006

I haven't blogged for all of six days. I was preparing for my economics KT exam which i wrote today. Well I only really put my nose to the grindstone these past two days and the rest of the four days I wasted my time. Even then my exam went off well. So well in fact that I'm having delusions that I'm right up there with Marshall and Keynes and the other blokes. After the exam went off well it was like I had just been relieved of a humungous burden.

In the evening I attended a college function. The only reason I went there was because I was under the impression that the former Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee was going to be speaking. I thought I'd hear him speak and draw from his vast experience in politics. However, after being made to wait for one and a half hours, it isn't Vajpayee but two seers who come to speak and one of them has been accused of murder and is out on bail. Man it was wierd to be in the same room with a murderer cause in my opinion he is one.

Today was also the day when certain startling and shocking revelations were made to me and all I'll say bout them is that people whom I respected and admired, have lost my respect and faith in them because of their responses to certain stimuli. So I suppose it was quite a hectic and activity packed day for me. I'd rather days with more relaxation time anyday. Oh! I forgot to mention...I am now the holder of a Driving License!! Yeah Baby!! The RTO when they gave me the license did not realize while doing so as to what destruction they have unleashed on Mumbai roads! I gotta really burn me some road in my small Italian car!! Passenger seats are up for grabs...any takers??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home