Tuesday, February 21, 2006

These past two days have been .... interesting. I went to college yesterday morning and then I hit the gym in the evening but all through I wasn't feeling well and I new a major systems failure was in the offing. Systems failure refers to loose motions or what I like to call 'Gastro-Enteritis'. Well I was right and last night the major systems failure did take place. And man was I weak! It was like Goliath had been brought down not by David but by Gastro Enteritis. It was basically because of acidity cause I dont eat a lot...at this point you guys must be thinking 'Yeah Right then why's he fat' but is true ....so it was because of acidity which was because of an empty stomach. So that was what happened yesterday. Then today...though I did spend some time in the loo I got better at the same time. So today I relaxed and basically that means that I wasted my day in front of the television.

Well there's some F1 news now: only bout two weeks to go for the 06 season to begin!! Man I can't wait!! Well here's the thing...McLaren have found pace enough to cahllenge Renault and Honda's also right up there and very much in contention...however, at the Bahrain test session the new Ferrari 248F1 has had some issues with reliability..but they have reasonable pace and Schumi believes that he will be able to challenge for the title...however, we can only learn where everyone is once the season is underway. Man I can't wait. That first qualifying session is always exciting and you are filled with anticipation..its a special kinda feeling that I won't trade even for sex.

And bout the loo incidents...I have many such stories bout the times I've had in the loo and my friendship with 'The Throne'. Maybe I should start a blog called - 'Abhi's Loo Chronicles!' What say guys??

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ur such a baby who's dirty and "shitty", yet fun 2 be with... dude, i also just realize dat itz time 4 us to start givin more time and attention 2 sports rather than sex. one of those 'man-ly' things no? me still awake for d battle 2 begin betwn barcelona and chelsea... comin up live in a hour! d same kinda anticipation here ;)

10:40 AM  
Blogger ruhey said...

abhi
i v already hrd of sum loo chronicles of urs...hehe
it's also sed to be the seat for creativity...wht abt u?
cheers
Ruhie.

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home