Wednesday, June 07, 2006

here's a poem...

An Unjust Son
The first sense of this world you gave me,
The first sight through you I saw,
The first sound I heard was your voice -
Laden with love and care.
And as on my journey I started,
Scared and lost -
All things new to me,
You were there beside me,
Your warm Light revealing the dark path.
Yet from you that Light I stole,
Leaving you to stumble along the dark path
As I continued on my journey with haste,
Leaving you behind.
Yet that stolen Light, your warm Light,
Still glowed brightly it did,
Guiding me along my way.
And soon the warmth of your Light melted my heart,
And dear Mother, my folly I realised.
So I waited, waited for you
So I could return the Light to your life.
But, alas, too far ahead I have gone
While in the darkness you are lost.
And so I set out to find you, dear Mother,
To return the light to your life.

3 Comments:

Blogger ruhey said...

hey Abhi...
I love this creation of urs...simply love it!
esp the part where it sez.. abt the guiding light..
the emotions of a son amazingly put across to the reader...
keep it up...

2:33 AM  
Blogger PerfumesReviewer said...

i hav no words..

12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good poem

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home